Stacks Academy - New Videos Released
Looking to explore the new functions of Stacks Bento Search?
A new video has been released taking a closer look at the different aspects of Bento Search that can take your search experience to a new level.
This new video will help show how you can take complete control of custom blocks and make the content and layouts needed to create a great user experience.
EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) API
Stacks' deepest search integration; this video explores improvements made to this cutting edge search format.
Additional New Releases include a look at updates and enhancements made to Filter Vocabularies, IP Whitelist, and RSS Feeds.
New Feature - Today's Hours
The 'Today's Hours' element can now be added to your menu bar. This element can be configured to display the first (or only) location's name and business hours for the current day or it can be configured to rotate through each location automatically.
Before & After Gallery Launched!
Check out the website transformations of a some of our customers in our new 'Before & After' Gallery.
Video of the Month - Integrations
Subscribe to the Stacks YouTube Channel Now!
Version 2.1.3 Released
- Today's Hour's Modal - Display current hours in the site header and set to rotate through locations. Click here to learn more.
- Multiple RSS Feed Blocks - Create for specific feeds or combinations of multiple feeds
- Customizable Site Header - Call To Action buttons
- Browser Detection - Create notification for users that are viewing the site with an outdated browser
- Usability enhancements for editing Research Guides
- Easily add or remove captcha from forms you’ve created
- Place Request - Available on Resource Flows with ILS integration
- Enable a dedicated website search bar from Site Configuration
- Enhanced External Catalog support for Polaris
- Performance enhancements