WE'VE LAUNCHED A NEW LOOK
Stacks is proud to unveil its new brand. Not only has the Stacks icon changed, but we have introduced a new partner to our logo, EBSCO Information Services. This revised look demonstrates the strong partnership between the two companies. We have also introduced a new branding element. These mountainous shapes are an homage to the location of our offices at the doorstep to Canada’s Rocky Mountains (and can be seen on our newsletter header).
STACKS ACADEMY - VIDEO TUTORIALS
Looking for a refresher on ‘Theme’? How about a quick review of ‘Analytics’? Stacks Academy will provide you with a quick look into the Stacks platform including features and integrations as well as tips and tricks.
VISIT STACKS SUPPORT
Have questions? Need help? Have an answer? 'Stacks Support' provides the latest information on platform updates, an ever-expanding list of FAQs, and a Forum that plays host to community and expert information exchange.
VERSION 2.1.2 RELEASED
Stacks has been updated to version 2.1.2 This new version introduces a host of upgrades and improvements including:
- Build your own bento box! You can now build your own boxes for Stacks Bento Search from combinations of Source Types or Content Providers available in your EDS profile
- Build your own Feature Tabs for Discovery API search. You can now build your own combinations of Source Types or Content Providers available in your EDS profile and add them as "feature tabs" in the API search area
- Access to the new interactive user manual through Dashboard tiles
- Password protect your entire website and use it as an intranet or keep your website private while you develop content
- New Stacks icon and logo
- Stacks Search App widget now allows you to connect other sites to your Stacks Search
- Configure specific emails for event signups from Site Configuration
- New Theme! The theme Jersey is now available for use!
- Mega menu now available in the Seasons theme settings
- Minor bug fixes